About this job
We are recruiting HCPs (physicians and advanced practitioners) who treat patients with gastrointestinal cancer to join our virtual panel and provide insights to life science companies.
Our company is a leader in transforming patient outcomes by contextualizing data into real-world scenarios. We leverage an expert network to deliver readily accessible knowledge to validate key decisions for medical professionals, patients, health benefits providers, and life sciences partners via messenger and live discussions.
Currently, we are looking for experts to support the life sciences side of our business. As a life sciences Onviv Expert on our platform, you will have the opportunity to answer questions posed by industry and life science companies on various topics. These topics may include new and emerging data, patient experiences and treatment protocols, disease target product profile (TPP) evaluation, marketplace dynamics evaluation, unmet needs in disease and treatment, clinical trial development, and desired outcomes.
Experts will be invited to participate in blinded messenger discussions and/or 30- or 60-minute teleconferences based on availability. You will be compensated for your time and expertise at a fair market value rate.
As part of our panel, you will enjoy:
- Lucrative Compensation: we value your time and expertise. You receive competitive hourly compensation for your contributions.
- Flexible Engagement: We understand your schedule is demanding. With Onviv, you have the freedom to participate according to your availability and preferences.
- Global Reach: Join our network of over 1,500 esteemed colleagues worldwide.
To ensure compliance with the Sunshine Act and to reduce bias during interactions, we utilize blinding capabilities for both our Messenger (asynchronous) and Live (teleconference) service offerings.
– Advanced degree in the medical field (e.g., PhD, MD, PharmD, NP, PA, RN)
– Strong communication skills
– Treat patients with gastrointestinal (GI) cancers
– Ability to provide expert insights and analysis on complex topics
If you are interested in becoming part of our Onviv Expert Network, please submit your application via the button below or email your CV to email@example.com.